Redwood City Explosion and Fire-Related Injury Lawyer
An explosion or fire can cause damage to your property and, more importantly, serious injuries to your family. If you or a loved one were the victim of an explosion or fire in or around Redwood City, contact Danko Meredith Trial Lawyers to discuss your case. We work to obtain from those at fault compensation for fire victims and their families.
Why Choose Us?
- Our results in cases resulting from fires and explosions speak for themselves. No firm in Northern California has more experience representing those catastrophically injured in an explosion or fire caused by the negligence of another.
- Our lawyers have years of experience handling complex cases arising from premises liability, product liability, car accidents, gas line explosions, and utility wildfires (such as those caused by PG&E), as well as aviation accidents.
- Our attorneys charge for their services only if they secure for the victim financial compensation.
Common Types of Explosion and Fire-Related Injuries
Explosions and major fires can cause a number of devastating injuries. This includes:
- Second and third-degree burns
- Blunt-force orthopedic injuries
- Traumatic head or brain injuries
- Lacerations from projectiles
- Eye and ear injuries
- Traumatic amputation
- Full thickness burns
- Burn-related amputations
- Permanent scars or disfigurement
- Wrongful death
Nearly all injuries from an explosion or major fire are serious and require immediate medical attention – followed by ongoing medical care for months if not years into the future.
Contact an Attorney Today
If you or a loved one suffered injuries as a result of an explosion or major fire, contact Danko Meredith in Redwood City to discuss your case. We can help. Schedule a free consultation by calling us at (650) 453-3600.